Preventive Maintenance Agreements
Our comprehensive preventative maintenance services can catch small problems with your furnace or air conditioner before they develop into big problems.
Keeping your HVAC system well-maintained will help reduce repairs and make your system last longer.
In addition to extending the lifespan of your air conditioning and heating system, regular preventative maintenance saves you tons of money on your electric bills.
Brad’s Heating & Air offers annual service packages with routine checkups on your HVAC system. When we come out and clean your units twice a year, we can boost efficiency, fix minor problems, and ensure you get the most out of your equipment.
Air Conditioner Tune-Up
In the Spring, we will check your AC comprehensively to ensure it is ready for the summer. The services included are as follows:
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Inspect start and run capacitors and relays for bulges, rust, and leaks
- Tighten and safety test all wires and connections
- Visually inspect duct system
- Visually inspect grills and registers
- Remove the top of the outdoor unit and remove leaves and debris (when accessible)
- Inspect wire in safety switch on condensate pumps (if needed)
- Inform customer of equipment condition
- Test conditions of compressor contacts
- Measure refrigerant superheat to fine-tune its charge
- Clean condensate drain to protect against overflow
- Clean outdoor condenser coil
- Check blower motor (and belt, if applicable)
- Test temperature drop at return and supply air; adjust blower speed
- Safety-test all controls for proper operation
- Measure voltage and amperage in all motors; test for worn bearings
In the Fall, it is the furnace’s turn for maintenance. We prepare your heating system for winter with the following services:
- Inspect, test, and calibrate controls and safety mechanisms
- Lubricate motors and bearings
- Measure amperage and voltage of blower
- Measure and record temperatures and system performance factors
- Check and adjust fan switch, pilot, and pilot assembly
- Check furnace to ensure that it is not producing carbon monoxide
- Ensure proper gas pressure
- Ensure proper airflow
- Inspect heat exchanger for deterioration and cracks
- Clean flame sensor
- Inspect gas line and flue pipe for possible leaks
- Test and calibrate thermostat
- Check the air filter/replace the customer-provided filter at the customer’s option
- Review findings, make recommendations and discuss any concerns
For more information or to sign up for our preventive maintenance agreement, please call (501) 330-8066 today!